Friday, January 1, 2016

Here's To a Fabulous 2016!!!

Hey Y'all!

Thank you for deciding to follow my blog. I know you are going to love what I have planned for this year!

So here's a little bit about myself so we can call our self's friends now.
My name is Rustie.
I'm just a small town girl that moved to the big city to follow her dreams that now wants to move back to small town USA. I guess Justin Moore was right.
I love the PBR (Professional Bull Riding) and rodeos.
If I could I would just travel around the US going to rodeos all year long.
But in the real world you need money to pay bills.
So that is why I am a buyer for a large department store.
For fun I try to go to as many rodeos, PBR stops, country concerts, and art & crafts shows as I can. I'm not your typical girl as I drive a jacked up F150 and love wearing camo!
But I also have a very girly side that I love fashion and I have competed in pageants where I won Miss Congeniality.
That's why I am your Redneck Princess.

What to expect from this blog??
  • Country Chic Fashion
  • Country Music
  • Rodeo and PBR Coverage
  • Home Décor and DIY Ideas and Projects
  • Inspirational Quotes
  • Faith and God's Word

Please follow me on my other social media accounts to support this blog:

"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens." - Mandy Hale

xoxo Redneck Princess RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment